JACKPOT JUSTICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Open to registered players aged 18 or over. Proof of eligibility and identity must be provided on request.
2. Entry to Free Prize Draw: For every £10 cash staked (or local currency equivalent) on the relevant games within their qualifying period you will gain one free entry into the Jackpot prize draw. Entries are made automatically and the number of free tickets into the draw is directly related to the amount staked on the relevant games, by each registered account with no upper limit, unless there are general account limits imposed by the player or Paddy Power Bingo. £10 (or local currency equivalent) threshold stake is cumulative, so can be made up of multiple stakes of smaller amounts. Where players have staked across multiple currencies, their stakes will be converted to their base currency to calculate draw entries.
3. Games may be available in both mini-game version (within the bingo rooms) and full screen stand alone versions. Combined stakes across both will qualify for free draw entries.
4. The Prizes: All prizes will be paid into the winning players’ registered game account on Paddy Power Bingo in either £ GBP or the equivalent in local currency (as at the date of the close of the promotion and as obtained from www.oanda.com). The total prize fund for this draw (Big Top Tombola) is £500,000 split as follows:
Level Amount Quantity
1 £25,000 2
2 £5,000 5
3 £2,000 10
4 £1000 30
5 £500 100
6 £100 500
7 £75 1000
8 £50 2000
9 £25 4000
TOTAL: 67,647 prizes
5. The Winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted from all valid ticket entries received by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service, within one working day of the relevant closing date.
6. Players may win more than one prize, because winning is based on tickets entered, not per person or per player account.
7. Prize payments will be made to the winners’ account within 2 working days of the draw date.
8. In the event that a winners’ account has been closed (by the player or the company) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via email or other method. Those failing to respond to such notification within 14 days risk disqualification and the award of the prize to an alternate entrant.
9. In the event that a winners’ account is in debt or dispute (by the player or the company) prior to the award of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to pay the prize award less any amount owed by the player.
10. In the event that a winners’ account is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid id or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary award the prize to an alternate entrant.
11. Proof of age and eligibility may be required.
12. There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of Paddy Power Bingo.
13. No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission for any reason.
14. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with relevant Data Protection laws and best practice. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
15. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. These terms & conditions are additional to the standard terms & conditions for the participating website, and by participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is available to multiple sites within the Virtue Fusion network and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites.
19. This promotion operates under the legal jurisdiction of Alderney, Channel Islands.
20. Customers are required to keep track of own staking if they wish to know how many prize draw entires they have.
Promoter: Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Ltd, Kington Lodge, Le Grand Val, Alderney, GY9 3XD, British Channel Islands